We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding care and going that extra mile. Our philosophy and aim is to respect and treat our customers in the way that we and our own relatives would expect to be treated.
If you share our passion and would like to join our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are looking for:
- Experience in Care would be beneficial although training and support will be provided
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- Ability to promote customer’s independence
- Ability to respect customer dignity and confidentiality
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Ability to cope in emergency situations and under pressure
- Own and reliable transport and lives within the local area.
As a Care Worker, you will be responsible for all aspects of personal care, medication support, meal preparation and light domestic support. You must be available to work a mixture of mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
Successful applicants will receive full training and ongoing training opportunities.